Looking to boost your career? If you are dedicated, hard working and passionate about providing a manor of managed Business IT Support services, whilst enjoying a fun, friendly, fast paced work environment then we would love to hear from you.
Join our team
This is a great job opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced 1st Line Technician who has a keen interest in and experience of technology, to join a small but expanding company. The key role of the 1st Line Technician is to help external clients with all IT matters, via phone or email.
Applicants must be well versed with 1st line support roles and must have the ability to drop straight into the role and begin providing effective support for our business customers.
• Log all client issues with detailed description of the issue or request on our internal ticketing system and keep clients informed at all times
• Identify the appropriate solution to resolve client requests and issues
• Look into and resolve issues using initiative and the help of other members of the team wherever possible, and when not possible, escalate to 2nd line IT or to an appropriate 3rd party
• Deliver to agreed SLA’s and quality levels by priority
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Experience in a 1st line or IT Helpdesk role (Ideally 2 years)
• Demonstrable enthusiasm for using technology in a personal capacity, e.g. use of mobile devices, home computing or networking etc. * Confident written and verbal communication skills
• Good problem solving skills with and ability to Troubleshoot a variety of different issues with a client focus attitude
• Positive approach to learning, following instructions and IT Service desk policies
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Mac Operating Systems, Microsoft Server 2003 to 2012
• Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010
• Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory * Experience of Laptop & Mobile Configuration
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010
• Ability to work under pressure
• Experience of using and managing a helpdesk system
• You must have the ability to ‘think on your feet’ and have the ability to effectively diagnose issues and work towards an effective resolution both by yourself and with the help of others
JOB TYPE: Full-time
SALARY: Dependant on experience